Here's an amazing tool I read about on Twitter last week. It's for all of us, young, old, or in between. Spark Video gives anyone the opportunity to have fun and Be Creative!
Spark Video - iphone, ipad, or web based
Create quick and simple videos with text, photos, videos, music, and your own narration if you want!
Great things About Spark Video-
2. Login using your Google Account.
3. Easy to Share with Embed code, link, Twitter, or download it and post it anywhere
4. Ready made templates for you to use (Lessons, Who is your Hero, How To...)
5. The Creative Commons photos available are AWESOME!
Medium Good things -
1. limited themes.
2. music is cute but limited.
3. only 4 page layouts
4. Should be 13 or over to use it
5. You can go crazy being creative and forget to walk your dog :-0!!
Here's a link to a Spark Video I just made to kick
Mr. Davis' PBL: Backing with Percentages!
I also like StoryBird for being especially creative!
Let me know if you want to work on something new or old and Be Creative or challenge your students to Get Creative!