- I am sharing the first in a series from our edCamp Early Release session this fall
- The feedback from edCamp was incredible and we want to keeping the ideas "moving". So, in the spirit of movement, here are the Get up and Moving edCamp session notes. Add your own ideas and things that have worked well for you!
Digital Badges are taking off across the building!
- We have Twitter virgins and Google Power users.
- Our most recent teachers who have caught the "Tech Bug": Laura Bonham, Shannon Lowry, Ellen Zaytoun, Karin Kuropas, Amy Houser, Karen Kimrey, Lauren Miron, Paul Cancellieri, and Amy Walter - Google Classroom code to check out all there is to learn in your PJs or with me...(classroom.google.com- Join Code:
- New Badges available now: Nearpod and Powtoon
- Coming Soon - Google Expeditions(they launched last month!), Biteable, Tricider, and Seesaw
Just a reminder that the Doodle for Google competition is under way for all the artists on your team!
- Pass it along! December deadline.