This website allows a teacher to set up a class(students join with a code) and make reading assignments(fiction, nonfiction, interviews, biographies, autobiographies, fables, stories, books) .
- online guided questions
- Discussion questions.
- The reading levels starts around 5th grade and goes up to 12th (lexile levels are listed).
- automatically track progress of your students
- It's free!
- on screen highlighting
- in text references to meanings of words and phrases
- student progress by common core standards
- robot voice will read it aloud
- paired texts, themes (include LOTS of Social Studies themes)
- sort by literary device, genre, and objective
- works on all devices (web based)