Have you ever heard of something that sounded really good and then you check it out and it turns out to be.....terrible? Well, that is NOT OpenEd. It is a resource I heard about in a whirl of other things while surfing the internet one night awhile back. I checked it out last night and it's really cool! For those of you who received an invitation to setup a password on OpenEd, my apologies, I was testing the ease of use of uploading students from Google Classroom to OpenEd. It appears to work very well!
What is it?
- OpenEd is a incredible K-12 teacher resource with thousands of videos, games, and more all searchable: by grade, by topic, subject, by homework, by publisher, by video, by game, and more! (subject areas include core classes, elective, and Healthful Living)
- Free to teachers and students (requires login for teachers)
- Students login with a join code if you don't do Google Classroom
- Easy search window
- Assign videos/games/homework to individual students or to the class
- Links seamlessly to Google Classroom
- Search by publisher or type of activity
- Free mobile app
Have a great weekend!!