- Google Earth: If you have not yet, check out the new Google earth at earth.google.com - They have added an awesome feature, Voyager and "I'm feeling lucky"
- Google Treks - visit the world!
- Google Arts & Culture - items from over 1200 museums here. You can "Favorite" things and then make your OWN collection.
- Google sites is greatly improved, easy to use, and wonderful for students or teachers to easily create portfolios/websites
- Google Feud - Like Family Feud, great activity for bus dismissal, predicting, Reward time
- Google Photos app - amazing features like creating GIFs and animation
- Google Drawing and Google Keep- most underutilized of the Google apps - Drawing:Memes, online posters, mind maps, word walls Keep: great note taking tool for you and your students!
All Things Google! Don't have time to explore? I'll be giving a tour of these sites Thursday(July 27th)-all day in the library. Come by after PLT or during planning. I'll do another quick session at 3:30pm.
Hi! My name is Kim Davis and I use this virtual space to share ideas and tools for everyone! I send these posts out to the teachers in my schools. We're here to help build new knowledge everyday!